Tuesday 15 April 2008

Can it Be

I possibly made it a full day without posting Ok so it doesn t count. I went home and passed out after work. I ve been cleaning as you may have read lately plus work is complete chaos. My energy has been depleted. Tomorrow is the infamous Dropkick Murphys concert I ve been waiting for. tickets friends and hopefully free drinks for me haha. And drumroll please I actually managed to score tickets to see Anthrax in April. One of my co workers is opening for them and gave me tickets. I m going for moral support. and to witness a mosh pit of great proportion. Thomas texted me a little bit ago and he s all excited about the concert tomorrow. I told him to let Steven know about the Anthrax concert because I didn t think my texts were going through. They sit next to each other at work haha. Me Excited isn t a big enough word. I even managed to con my boss into letting me have Saturday off now I have to re pack I come in on Sunday but they all go into work on Sunday at anyway. I ve b! een sneaking in an extra half hour here and there through out the week. even came in on Monday so I ll have a few hours of over time on top of all that Either that or I can just leave an hour or two early tomorrow FUCK I M EXCITED And like that its time for me to go To the bank then to Will s house. he s hooking up my transmitter so I can officially blast my MP player in my car WOOTNESS Today ended on a friggin awesome note Post a Comment Name required E mail required URI Search Pages About Photos Archives March February Categories Baggage and Abuse Boys Ex Boyfriends Friends Insecurities Random Thoughts Sanity Situations Sweet Nothings The Love Life Venting Meta Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS Blog at WordPress.com

Source: http://gingerpale.wordpress.com/2008/03/06/can-it-be/

Find any forex related information at forex related site

No comments: