Saturday 7 February 2009

Do You Know Any Good Vegetarian Olive Garden Restaurant Recipes?



I like eating meat - beef steak, pork chop, fried chicken, lamb chop, burgers, fish and chips, etc. But sometimes, salads and vegetarian pastas are a nice change of pace, especially when I’m too busy to exercise. A good collection of recipes, like Olive Garden Restaurant recipes should have a strong selection of both meat and non-meat dishes. I always enjoy Olive Garden’s Roast Pork Loin with Grapes and Wine, but the vegetarian White Bean Salad with Tomatoes and Pancetta is also excellent. How about you? Which Olive Garden vegetarian recipes do you like the most?

When I’m in a rush, Olive Garden’s version of spaghetti aglio olio is delicious and quick to cook. This is a nice vegetarian recipe which is quick and simple to prepare. There are many other Olive Garden secret recipes, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian, which can be prepared and cooked in less than half-an-hour. I’m not much of a cook - in the past, my cooking exploits are limited to instant noodles with eggs - but these recipes are clear and simple to follow. I’ll admit that my first attempts at these recipes should have been done under supervision, but I learned from my mistakes.

After some practice, I am now able to identify the Olive Garden Restaurant recipes within my skill level. A good number of these are vegetarian dishes. I have more than enough chances to eat the more complicated recipes at Mom’s and Sis’ place. Of course, when the family doesn’t feel like cleaning up, we still spend the two hour drive and wait at the nearest restaurant. The main difference I see in the meals is the presentation. The OG chefs can turn even their pasta into works of art, whereas Mom’s cooking (of the same pasta) look sort of pedestrian. As far as taste goes, my taste buds aren’t refined enough to tell the difference. Do you have a favorite OG vegetarian dish? Why not try cooking it from a step-by-step recipe?

Read full article: Olive Garden Restaurant Recipes

From the urblog.gotablog.net articles site

No comments: