Wednesday 17 October 2007

Girl Walking Home From School Hit By SUV WJXT News4Jaxcom via Yahoo News

I said If she s dead I don t want to live either . please don t let my baby die said Mitchell. She said she has been on edge for the past hours. It s been hard Mitchell said. Last night she was critical. Her oxygen levels were low. I said Lord no no. Please just let it be that we re going to lose her now Mitchell said. She said the wreck happened just after Shykeria and her brothers got out of school. I said Oh Lord. Stay there I ll be there in a minute you know better Mitchell said. However before she could leave her house two blocks away it was already too late. I got there and the only thing I saw was my son he was hollering and screaming and everything. My baby laying there with blood coming from the back of her head Mitchell said. It is very dangerous. There s no caution signs letting people know it s a school zone Mitchell said. Other parents who live in the area told Channel the area was an accident waiting to happen. The decision is then lef! t up to the school district to implement the zone. com Refinance for Only Month Mortgage for only month. Save s No obligation. com Elsewhere on the Web CNN.

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/wjxt/20071017/lo_wjxt/14364632

Another blog recomended to read: aaggnn51

No comments: