Friday 26 October 2007

Google Slams Paid Links Good or Bad WebProNews

Google dropped visible PR of many blogs and mainstream news sites presumably as a penalty for selling links. This time Google targeted some well known sites in the search marketing world and mainstream news too. More here The reactions around the web fall into four categories. Paid links hit at the core of why we all love Google . its quality search results. Google is perfectly justified in taking steps to protect the integrity of its SERPS . Google is Out of Control Google sells links and should not penalize others for selling them too. How does their algorithm know that I received payment for a link Google is simply out to crush competition. I have removed all the links that look like they are paid. I really don t sell links I am simply thanking my friends and partners for their support. I am sorry I did not take your prior statements more seriously. I literally spend hours a week writing unique content and I have now removed the links that look suspici! ous. I was just kidding when I suggested my page rank loss was because I stopped using Adsense. I have written you asking for my page rank back and I am waiting for your response. Denial and Deflection This is only part of an overall page rank adjustment. When the dust settles my page rank will be back to normal. No one should pay attention to PR anyways it has nothing to do with the value of your content. My pageviews have gone up not down since my page rank was lowered. which includes WebProNews and other sites. Many companies and organizations including search engines are working with libraries to digitize their collections of books. The Web discovery service added a new feature called search reviews. org offer a way to get to know your real neighbors in your apartment building or your neighborhood.

Source: http://www.webpronews.com/topnews/2007/10/25/google-slams-paid-links-good-or-bad


Another site recomended to review: cashadvance01 ( http://payday-loans.award space.us/ )

Not much on my mind right now, but that's how it is. Pretty much nothing noteworthy happening today. Basically nothing seems worth thinking about, but maybe tomorrow. My mind is like a fog. I haven't been up to much , but I guess it doesn't bother me. I've just been letting everything happen without me.

Feel free to read: cashadvance01 ( http://payday-loans.awardspace.us/ )

No comments: