Wednesday 19 December 2007

On God and Spirituality

Very interesting intensely intellectual discussion. In case you haven t noticed their message is spreading. A lot of people are going down the path to hard atheism. Since you asked I ll tell you what I think. I don t know I really don t. It s a powerful urge given that the religious and the atheists both lapse into it at every turn. But that would just be another typical human failure not proof that there is no God. Everybody belongs to the right one and all the others are wrong. Look at Judaism Christianity and Islam. We all share the same Old Testament God we just use different prophets to persecute the innocent. Neat trick eh So I think that for now I m going to remain firmly agnostic. And a very merry Christmas to you all. Dan Dennett is my favorite. Hey Jay Good to hear from you. I really am resolutely agnostic. Think I ll sit this one out and work on my spirituality. Even among the God types there seems to be a profound deficiency in that these! days. AM December Jay said. I just support reason and the eradication of extremism. You might even save mankind. Keep searching for truth if only for the laughs. And my Christmas best to you Jay.

Source: http://the-mound-of-sound.blogspot.com/2007/12/on-god-and-spirituality.html


Another site recomended to review: biggest loser finale ( http://www.clarion.studiowrs.com/biggest+loser+finalewrs/ )

I haven't gotten anything done today. I can't be bothered with anything recently. Pfft. Eh. I've just been staying at home not getting anything done.

Feel free to read: bill parcells ( http://www.clarion.studiowrs.com/bill+parcellswrs/ )

No comments: