Monday 17 December 2007

Taking new flight As Eric Bergoust enters hall of fame he eyes life after skiing

I m the happy homemaker I m a househusband he says in his kitchen Sunday afternoon. Bergoust will be inducted into the U. It s been a long wild ride to the top of a sport that Bergoust helped define. To this day he is the most successful aerialist in U. Now Bergoust is ready to launch the next phase of his life. I m the happy homemaker I m a househusband Bergoust said with a wide grin. When we lived in Park City S. He is honored by the attention but is rather humble about what it all means. Aerials is a small sport and I m a product of my circumstances Bergoust said Sunday. So much of what I accomplished was luck a situational thing. He s dabbling in all of those arenas coaching one U. This year Bergoust said he is more interested in exploring new terrain. Someone said to me Missoula is a small town with a big city traffic problem he said. The inventor and tinkerer who created aerial moves and jumps insists there is a new better way for transportation. ! There must be he said because road systems are antiquated and haven t changed much since the s. Bergoust said his ponderings are in their infancy. I don t know yet I m still researching all of that and asking questions he said. I like to design and build things and I would like to invent stuff. I know I am more of an inventor type. We used these as cheese platters at a party we had a few weeks ago.

Source: http://www.missoulian.com/articles/2007/12/17/news/top/news01.txt


Another site recomended to review: booty girl ( http://decamon.com )

I feel like a complete blank. I can't be bothered with anything recently. What can I say?

Feel free to read: booty phat ( http://decamon.com )

No comments: