Sunday 18 November 2007

Lost in the InternetAgain

At least I got out of the lease. This is much more promising even if this first installment is a little shaky. In any case this looks like a cool place to do it. stevo said November at pm Breaking the lease can be difficult but the neighborhood went to hell. You re better off in a new home. Welcome if you need help settling in let me know. tigereye said November at pm Hi Steve I like the new neighborhood better already. For one thing there are no zombies roaming the streets. bigcocky said November at pm Love the tiger. tigereye said November at pm Oh please. You love that name and you know it. I can t wait to see what image you put with it. Go to Discussions . Yours in BONGOid helpfulness. I wrote to feedback to beg my way out. Wurdz did you say wine . I could not register here as Slackermom. Apparently some copycat wannabe is impersonating me at Wordpress. I had to settle for being The Antimother. monet said November at am Hey tigereye I m thinki! ng of moving. Do I know monet . org Theme Ambiru by Phu .

Source: tigereye.wordpress.com/2007/11/13/hello-world/


Another site recomended to review: nazanas75 ( http://nazanas75.blogspot.com/ )

I haven't gotten much done recently. I don't care. I've pretty much been doing nothing to speak of.

Feel free to read: yuriart ( http://yuriart.blog.co.uk/ )

No comments: